Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break & an afternoon on the Lower

Spring break basically consisted of fishing, sleeping with some darts pool and beer thrown in the mix.... was a great week! The afternoon and evening Blaine and I had on the Lower Provo earlier this week was some amazing early spring fishing. I think I speak for us both when I say we saw the largest trout we have ever seen in a river swim through our hole right at the sun was setting.  While we did land a good number of fish, there were no encounters with this monster but it did inspire us to go hunting and throw on some streamers just after dark. We didn't have any luck on the streamers all though I did manage to slap a bat out of the air as I cast my streamer.... maybe next time monster. Still a great day!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment